Are you a Product Manager delivering eCommerce and B2B SaaS products and platforms? A Product lead who owns the product roadmap across a range of initiatives and ideas through the full development lifecycle? You translate customer experience & requirements whilst capturing product vision and strategy?
A product manager will be responsible for:
- Product Strategy – Managing the full Product Development Lifecycle, identifying Success Metrics, creating User Personas, Empathy Maps, Use Cases, business model canvas, value proposition canvas & user story maps. Prioritise resources & road-mapping
- Marketing & KPIs – Market Analysis, Product Hypotheses, Strategic Positioning & Competitive Advantage
- Product-Market Fit – Quantitative & Qualitative User & Data Research, MVP definition, Feature Prioritisation, A/B Testing
- Design Thinking – Product Description Document, Protoypes, Wireframes, User research, Validating Ideas
- Collaborating with Stakeholders – Agile Methodologies (Scrum), Cross-functional Communication with Engineering & Business
- Product Marketing – Customer Acquisition Channels, Pricing, Brand messaging, Product launch
- Technology and Shopper Insights & Optimisation (SIO) – conduct qualitative and quantitative research into competitors, market conditions, legislation, demographics, contractual obligations, brands, retailers and shopper trends that will inform and shape the Flixmedia value proposition. Work collaboratively across the business on multiple, simultaneous product developments
- 3+ years of software product management, and/or preferably in a fast-paced online ecommerce environment
- Experience in defining, driving, and shipping B2B SaaS products
- Experience in e-commerce
- Passion for understanding shoppers and their behaviour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels (Executive Board to Developers)
- Experienced in influencing and persuading senior management
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and critical-thinking skills
- A data driven approach to product feature prioritisation
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
- Ability to work legally in the UK
- Located in or around London
- Ability to travel internationally and be away from home overnight occasionally
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and/or MBA and/or deep experience in Data science/analytics/eCommerce
What we will offer in return:
- Competitive basic salary + OTE
- 24 days annual leave, plus a day for every year’s service completed up to a max of 27 days
- Birthday Day Off
- Medicash level 1 scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme (4% employer)
- Health Assured, Calm apps
- Perkbox discount card includes birthday box gift once a year
- Tastecard discount card
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Additional benefits include dinner nominations, refer a friend scheme, business events, socials!
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of Advantage Smollan Group’s highest performing businesses
- Working with a motivated and talented team
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build relationships and partnerships in the fastest growing sector (online sales & ecommerce)
If you would like to discuss this opportunity contact Alexandra Richardson, Lead Resourcing Executive on 07780 214507.
Or apply online with your CV and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without the need for Visa sponsorship funding.
Empowering Global Brands & Retailers to sell more by creating, consolidating & sharing engaging digital content & continuously evaluating its impact to maximise sales conversion.
Flixmedia is a Digital Marketing Technology business that maximises the online sales of Brands and Retailers globally. Flixmedias' client portfolio includes Samsung, LG, Microsoft, Sony & Nikon who trust us to consolidate and deliver inspiring digital online content to the world's largest Retailer websites such as Best Buy, Walmart, and Curry's.
A face paced, play hard, work hard environment. Energy is required, but no suit! Everyone is focussed on succeeding - for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and throughout the company, everyone has common goals and inspires to be their best. There are many smart and creative people around and you will be motivated to pursue your ideals. At Flixmedia, we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.Apply Here